A connection group for GC3 has formed to facilitate an opportunity for young families to get together with their young children for the purpose of encouragement and the building of relationships. The group is scheduled to meet every other Saturday at a predetermined location that lends itself to their purpose. On Saturday, December 11, the group will meet at 11:00 AM at Chik-fil-A on Urbana Pike in Frederick. Becka Johnson is the group's facilitator and encourages the young families of GC3 to participate.
- The Parable of the Landowner and His Son by Titus Cline on June 25, 2017.
- Father's Day by Titus Cline on June 18, 2017.
- The Parable of the Ten Virgins by Titus Cline on June 4, 2017.
- The Parable of The Fig Tree by Titus Cline on May 28, 2017.
- Parable of the Rich Land Owner by Titus Cline on May 21, 2017.