A connection group for GC3 has formed to facilitate an opportunity for young families to get together with their young children for the purpose of encouragement and the building of relationships. The group is scheduled to meet every other Saturday at a predetermined location that lends itself to their purpose. On Saturday, December 11, the group will meet at 11:00 AM at Chik-fil-A on Urbana Pike in Frederick. Becka Johnson is the group's facilitator and encourages the young families of GC3 to participate.
- The Parable of The Demod/Empty Head by Titus Cline on August 20, 2017.
- The Parable of the Two Debtors by Titus Cline on August 13, 2017.
- The Parable of the Lost Sheep, Lost Coin and Prodigal Son by Titus Cline on August 6, 2017.
- The Parable of the Talents by Titus Cline on July 30, 2017.
- The Parable of The Laborers in the Vineyard by Titus Cline on July 23, 2017.